The Evolution R255SMS+ 255 mm multi-material sliding mitre saw is ideal for on-site use and is available in 220-240 V and 110 V. The saw can cut a variety of materials such as mild steel, wood even with embedded nails, aluminium, plastic, copper and more thanks to the 28 tooth TCT blade and optimised gearbox and motor speed. When cutting mild steel the saw produces a square, ready-to-weld cut with no heat, no burrs and virtually no sparks, far superior to abrasive cutting methods.
Ideal saw for the workshop or on the job site with a huge 300 x 80 mm cutting capacity ideal for cutting copper pipe, plastic pipe, aluminium channel, cable tray, armoured cable, scaffold boards, skirting board, architraves, MDF, hardwood such as oak and ash plus much more. When working with reclaimed timber the saw has no problem cutting through embedded nails, screws or staples. The optional diamond blade (sold separately) completes the package, enabling you to cut brick, stone, concrete and unglazed tiles. The Evolution R255SMS+ is supplied with a R255-TCT multi-material blade (28 teeth) with a 255 mm blade diameter and 25.4 mm bore diameter.
- Premium TCT blade – long-life multi-material cutting TCT blade for smoother cuts
- Dual quick release clamps – for additional accuracy and faster adjustments
- Slide rail protector – protects against damage and prevents dust ingress
- Cleaner and safer working – dust collection bag and dust port adaptor for use with vacuum extraction
- Integrated carry handles – easy to carry and transport around the workplace
- 3m power cable – reduces the need for extension leads
Please note: 230 V products are solely for domestic use only and are not suitable for site conditions. Only 110 V products should be operated on site and require a transformer to operate.
- 1 x R255SMS+ sliding mitre saw (255 mm)
- 1 x R255-TCT multi-material cutting blade (28 teeth)
- 1 x Top clamp
- 1 x Front clamp
- 1 x Dust bag
- 1 x Dust port adapter
- 1 x Slide rail protector
- 1 x Dual end allen key (M5 and M6)
- 1 x Instruction manual
Multi-material: Japanese tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) blade included cuts steel, aluminium, wood with embedded nails, plastic and more
Powerful: 2000 W optimised gearbox and blade system, increases motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease
Accurate: Precision cutting with laser guidance, trench cut facility, 300 mm slide, 0 degrees to 45 degrees bevel and 50 degrees to 50 degrees mitre settings, covers all common cutting angles
R255-TCT multi-material blade (28 teeth) included
3 years limited warranty (only valid if purchased in the UK)
Wave Length (Newton metre) : 650